LinkedDNA™ is an unmatched player in the LinkedIn marketing services arena providing the most comprehensive and robust business service for business to business (B2B) organizations looking to accelerate revenue generation and enhance their demand generation ecosystem.
We are the gateway to quality prospect engagements supporting clients in technology, healthcare, defense, finance, and business consulting services.
LinkedDNA™ is the cumulation of over 20 years of sales success in target account penetration and expansion working with 50 of the largest technology companies in the world including Microsoft, Oracle, Intel, HP, along with their distributors including Arrow ECS, Avnet, Intelisys, channels and alliances.
We are strategic partners to leading firms in the marketing space including HubSpot, ConnectLeader, LeadMasterCRM and ZoomInfo.
To fuel our growth, we are seeking to grow our team of sales professionals. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a solid command of the English language and the ability to speak fluently, and superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role and demonstrated ability to meet quota is an advantage.
• Converting inbound leads generated to revenue
• Become knowledgeable LinkedDNA expert
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals
• Giving online sales presentations to prospective clients
• Understanding and promoting company programs
• Maintaining client records in CRM
• Answering client questions about services and products
• Providing detailed updates on efforts via weekly sales meetings.
• Experience in sales and an understanding of sales process & dynamics
• A commitment to excellent customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to build client rapport
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
• Competency in Microsoft apps including Teams, Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Maintain and grow revenue footprint with existing clients
• Ability to convert leads into revenue
• Cultivate business relationships with senior sales & marketing titles
• All applicants must pass a criminal background screening
(Antecedentes no penales)
• Competitive uncapped sales commission
• Training and orientation via one-on-one & team coaching
• Engage a ready pool of quality leads with more added weekly.
• Professional and safe office environment with fully equipped desk
• Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm EST